流年无心 发表于 2020-11-27 20:07:53

Free Loop

<div style="text-align: center;"></div><div style="text-align: center;"><font size="5" face="Times New Roman">Free Loop</font></div><div style="text-align: center;"><font face="Times New Roman" size="4">Daniel Powter</font></div><div style="text-align: center;"><font size="4"><div style="font-family: 'Times New Roman';"><br></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">作词 : Daniel Powter</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">作曲 : Daniel Powter</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312"><br></font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">I’m a little used to calling outside your name</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">我有些习惯在外面大喊你的名字</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">I won't see you tonight so I can keep from going insane</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">今晚若见你 我可能失去控制</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">But I don't know enough, I get some kind of lazy day</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">但我不解,时间变的有些缓慢</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">I've been fabulous through to fight my town a name</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">我曾与众不同 名震一方</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">I'll be stooped tomorrow if I don't leave as them both the same</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">如果我不离开 随波逐流 只会碌碌无为</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">But I don't know enough, I get some kind of lazy day</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">我有些不解,时间变的有些缓慢</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">Cause It's hard for me to lose in my life I've found</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">因为在我的人生中失去你是一种煎熬</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">Only time will tell and I will figure out</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">我发觉在我的生活中只有时间可以证明一切</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">That we can baby, we can do a one night stand</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">亲爱的 我会找到答案 至少我们可以相拥整夜</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">And it's hard for me to lose in my life I've found</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">因为在我的人生中失去你是一种煎熬</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">Outside your skin right near the fire</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">我发现你在街头流离 憔悴不堪</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">That we can baby we can change and feel alright</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">宝贝 我们可以扭转一切共渡难关</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">I'm a little used to wandering outside the rain</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">我已习惯在雨中漫步</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">You can leave me tomorrow if it suits you just the same</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">如果你有新的彼岸 大可在天明离我而去</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">But I don't know enough, I need someone who leaves the day</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">但我不解 其实我需要那个离去的人</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">Cause It's hard for me to lose in my life I've found</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">因为在我的人生中失去你是一种煎熬</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">Only time will tell and I will figure out</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">我发觉在我的生活中只有时间可以证明一切</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">That we can baby, we can do a one night stand</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">亲爱的 我会找到答案 但我们至少可以共渡今夜</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">And it's hard for me to lose in my life I've found</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">因为在我的人生中失去你是一种煎熬</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">Outside your skin right near the fire</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">我发现你在街头流离 憔悴不堪</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">That we can baby we can change and feel alright</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">宝贝 我们可以扭转一切共渡难关</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312"><br></font></div><div><span style="font-family: 楷体, 楷体_GB2312; line-height: 1.5;">Cause It's hard for me to lose in my life I've found</span></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">因为在我的人生中失去你是一种煎熬</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">Only time will tell and I will figure out</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">我发觉在我的生活中只有时间可以证明一切</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">That we can baby, we can do the one night stand</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">亲爱的 我会找到答案 但我们至少可以共渡今夜</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">And it's hard for me to lose in my life I've found</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">因为在我的人生中失去你是一种煎熬</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">Outside your skin right near the fire</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">我发现你在街头流离 憔悴不堪</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">That we can baby we can change and feel alright</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">宝贝 我们可以扭转一切共渡难关</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">Cause It's hard for me to lose in my life I've found</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">因为在我的人生中失去你是一种煎熬</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">Only time will tell and I will figure out</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">我发觉在我的生活中只有时间可以证明一切</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">That we can baby, we can do the one night stand</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">亲爱的 我会找到答案 但我们至少可以共渡今夜</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">And it's hard for me to lose in my life I've found</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">因为在我的人生中失去你是一种煎熬</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">Outside your skin right near the fire</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">我发现你在街头流离 憔悴不堪</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">That we can baby we can change and feel alright</font></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312">宝贝 我们可以扭转一切共渡难关</font></div><div><iframe frameborder="no" border="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" width="298" height="52" src="//music.163.com/outchain/player?type=2&amp;id=5253801&amp;auto=1&amp;height=32"></iframe></div><div><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312"><br></font></div><div style="font-family: 'Times New Roman';"><br></div></font></div><p></p>

暗夜·冷殇 发表于 2020-11-27 20:23:21

他的声音特别像酷玩,冷不丁的就能当做别人了。话说这首歌昨天我刚听完,巧了。

暗夜·冷殇 发表于 2020-11-27 20:24:32

终于看清楚你的头像了;P

墨韵 发表于 2020-11-28 06:56:56

头像是在撸串?
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Free Loop