流年无心 发表于 2022-5-12 09:19:19

【心灵十年】Wishes

<div style="text-align: center;"></div><div style="text-align: center;"><font face="Trebuchet MS" size="5" color="#000000">Wishes</font></div><div style="text-align: center;"><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312" size="4" color="#000000">歌手:藤田惠美</font></div><div style="text-align: center;"><font color="#000000"><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312" size="4">所属专辑:</font><font size="4">《<font face="Trebuchet MS">Voices of Love</font>》</font></font></div><div style="text-align: left;"><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312" size="4" color="#000000">&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;</font></div><div style="text-align: left;"><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312" size="4" color="#000000">&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;藤田惠美,日本女歌手,早在1991年藤田惠美与丈夫组成“Le Couple”组合,并唱红了日剧《同一屋檐下》里的插曲《温暖的诗句》,奠定了其美声歌后的地位。这首是同款英文版,我更偏爱这首。藤田惠美有着治愈级的嗓音,听她的歌曲,内心充满美好与安宁,岁月静好,唯有珍惜。静静欣赏。。</font></div><div style="text-align: left;"><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312" size="4" color="#000000">&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;</font></div><div style="text-align: left;"><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312" size="4">&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;</font><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312" size="4"></font></div><div style="text-align: center;"><font face="楷体, 楷体_GB2312" size="4"><div>I looked in the sky and there I saw a star shining so blight above</div><div>我仰望天空,在那里,我看到一颗璀璨闪耀的星星</div><div>I closed my eyes and wished upon a star that I would find true love</div><div>我闭上眼睛,祈祷在星星上我可以找到真爱</div><div>Someone who needed me</div><div>一个需要我的人</div><div>Someone to share my life</div><div>一个与我共享生活的人</div><div>For a love that would be true</div><div>为了爱能成真</div><div>I would wait for ever</div><div>我会一如既往的等待</div><div>So...no...matter how long it may be</div><div>所以,不论需要多久</div><div>I will be waiting</div><div>我都会守候</div><div>One star-brighter than the others</div><div>一颗比其它星星都明亮的星</div><div>Two hearts-beating for each other</div><div>两颗为彼此跳动的心</div><div>I believe wishes really come ture</div><div>我相信美梦终会成真</div><div>Love at first sight I knew it from the moment when you said hello</div><div>一见钟情,从你打招呼的那刻起</div><div>I hoped you felt it too, but we were both so shy-how was I to know</div><div>我希望你也能感受到,但我们都太过羞怯,我该如何知晓</div><div>when you reached for my hand</div><div>当你触碰的我的手</div><div>I knew you were the one</div><div>我就知道你就是唯一</div><div>We laughed and talked for hours like Id known you forever</div><div>我们欢笑,交谈了几个小时就像已经认识了一辈子</div><div>Like...a...dream or something from a book</div><div>就像是一场梦或书里的片段</div><div>True love has found me</div><div>真爱找到了我</div><div>One star-brighter than the others</div><div>一颗比其它星星都明亮的星</div><div>Two hearts-beating for each other</div><div>两颗为彼此跳动的心</div><div>Now I see wishes really come true</div><div>我相信美梦终会成真</div><div>You just have to dream</div><div>你只要去梦想</div><div>Nothings as bad as it seems</div><div>没什么像它看上去的那么糟</div><div>to be...believe me</div><div>相信我</div><div>Someones waiting for you to try</div><div>有人在等待你去尝试</div><div>There in the sky</div><div>在那天空里</div><div>One star-brighter than the others</div><div>一颗比其它星星都明亮的星</div><div>Two hearts-beating for each other</div><div>两颗为彼此跳动的心</div><div>You will see wishes really come true</div><div>你会相信美梦终会成真</div><div>You cant stop believing-wishes do come true</div><div>你忍不住相信-美梦终能成真</div><div><iframe frameborder="no" border="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" width="298" height="52" src="//music.163.com/outchain/player?type=2&amp;id=27129625&amp;auto=1&amp;height=32"></iframe></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div></font></div><p></p><style type="text/css" name="editorpostbg">body{background-image:url("static/image/postbg/bg3.png");}</style>

迷糊挽儿 发表于 2022-5-12 09:31:14

哇咔咔,先抢个沙发再说。

迷糊挽儿 发表于 2022-5-12 09:33:31

好听的声音,好听的旋律。

暗夜·冷殇 发表于 2022-5-12 09:46:06

图片哪里的?是专辑的?还是你特意找的?我想说这首好听之外,这张图片也好,说不上哪里好,就是看着特别舒服。

紫衣 发表于 2022-5-12 10:05:13

好听 图片也喜欢 !

暗夜·冷殇 发表于 2022-5-12 11:10:52

仔细一看,窗口蹲着的是花花,还是一只肥肥的花花;P
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【心灵十年】Wishes