暗夜·冷殇 发表于 2022-5-23 12:18:13

【心灵十年】Sacrifice——Aleah

<p></p><div align="center"><table width="560" class="t_table" style="background-color: #BEBEBE"><tbody><tr><td><table width="550" class="t_table" style="background-color: #9D9D9D"><tbody><tr><td><table width="540" class="t_table" style="background-color: #4F4F4F"><tbody><tr><td><table width="530" class="t_table" style="background-color: #000000" simpletable=""><tbody><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td><font color="white"></font></td></tr><tr><td>Shaken I rise<br>我颤抖着站起来<br>From the ashes of my Self<br>从自己的灰烬里<br>I am Alive<br>我还活着<br>Despite all the storms that have run by<br>尽管经历了所有席卷而过的风暴<br>Despite all the storms that have run by<br>尽管经历了所有席卷而过的风暴<br>Fragrant as a Rose is the Dawn before my eyes<br>就像清晨我眼前的玫瑰一样芬芳<br>Mother, let me live to see the day go by<br>母亲啊,让我活下去,看时间流逝<br>Save me from myself, for I will sacrifice<br>从我自己的手中拯救我,因为我会牺牲<br>Anything and Everything, to feel Him one more time<br>一切的一切,只为再次感受到他<br>Incarnated, and mine<br>化身的,和我的他<br>Incarnated, and mine<br>化身的,和我的他<br>Open I lie<br>我放松地躺着<br>In the shadow of my Self<br>在我自己的影子里<br>I am Alive<br>我还活着<br>In the Light of what I have left behind<br>鉴于我留下的东西<br>In the Light of what I have left behind<br>鉴于我留下的东西<br>Fragrant as a Rose is the Dawn before my Eyes<br>就像清晨我眼前的玫瑰一样芬芳<br>Mother, let me live to see the Day go by<br>母亲啊,让我活下去,看时间流逝<br>Save me from myself, for I will sacrifice<br>从我自己的手中拯救我,因为我会牺牲<br>Anything and Everything, to feel Him one more time<br>一切的一切,只为再次感受到他<br>Incarnated, and mine<br>化身的,和我的他<br>Incarnated, and mine<br>化身的,和我的他<br>Cradle me in Your arms<br>轻轻抱着我<br>Let me come to no harm<br>让我不再受伤<br>Lift me up into Your Light<br>把我抱起到你的目光里<br>Where I have Clear Sight<br>在那里我有清晰的视野<br>Clear Sight<br>清晰的视野<br>Fragrant as a Rose is the Dawn before my Eyes<br>就像清晨我眼前的玫瑰一样芬芳<br>Mother, let me live to see the Day go by<br>母亲啊,让我活下去,看时间流逝<br>Save me from myself, for I will sacrifice<br>从我自己的手中拯救我,因为我会牺牲<br>Anything and Everything, to feel Him one more time<br>一切的一切,只为再次感受到他<br>Incarnated, and mine<br>化身的,和我的他<br>Incarnated, and mine<br>化身的,和我的他<br><audio style="width:250px;height:64px;" controls="controls" autoplay="autoplay" loop="loop" src="http://music.163.com/song/media/outer/url?id=1449321382.mp3" type="audio/mpeg"></audio><br></td></tr><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></div>

暗夜·冷殇 发表于 2022-5-23 12:21:54

这首歌曲是她的爱侣在她去世四年后再版的,原歌伴奏不是这样的。有兴趣的可以找来听一下!
再版后的感觉很不一般,是祭奠也是怀念。

紫衣 发表于 2022-5-23 13:32:55

是祭奠也是怀念 怀念那些已逝去的人和事 听着听着 我有些忧郁了 !

暗夜·冷殇 发表于 2022-5-23 17:08:23

紫衣 发表于 2022-5-23 13:32
是祭奠也是怀念 怀念那些已逝去的人和事 听着听着 我有些忧郁了 !

这个歌者最终没有躲过病魔,可惜了。

小暖 发表于 2022-5-24 09:40:44

帖子和歌很搭,高手就是高手。

暗夜·冷殇 发表于 2022-5-24 11:25:15

小暖 发表于 2022-5-24 09:40
帖子和歌很搭,高手就是高手。